Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Time to Blog
So, after viewing friends' blogs and realizing that it's a good way to keep people updated who care enough to read about your life, I decided to finally publish my own blog. I enjoy reading my friends' Dan & Andi's blog not only because they're my friends and I'm curious what they've been up to on the other side of the world, but also because of the way they write their blog. They've decided to write in the third person, which makes it read more like a story that's unfolding. This is a great way to capture people's attention and get them more involved in what they are reading. Inspired by my friends, I'll write some blogs in that storytelling way - the ones about the random adventures in my life. I'll also probably write some (like this one) from my own first-person perspective - those will be my rants on things. Anyway, I hope this blog keeps anyone who reads it updated on my life, intrigued, and entertained. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/posts/1588213697958385133
ReplyDelete